3-Minute Plank Challenge for Core Strength and Stability
Are you looking for a quick and effective way to challenge your core strength and stability? Look no further than this 3-minute plank challenge!
- Start by getting into a forearm plank position, with your elbows directly under your shoulders and your forearms flat on the ground. Hold this position for 30 seconds, focusing on keeping your core engaged and your body in a straight line.
- Next, raise one leg off the ground and hold it for 15 seconds. Lower your leg back down and repeat on the other side. This will not only challenge your core stability, but also your balance.
- After the leg raises, it’s time to challenge your upper body. Raise one arm and extend it straight forward, holding for 15 seconds. Lower your arm back down and repeat on the other side.
- Now for the most challenging part of the plank sequence – raising the opposite arm and leg off the ground at the same time. This move requires maximum core engagement and balance. Hold for 15 seconds, then switch to the other side and repeat.
- Finally, finish the plank challenge strong by holding a forearm plank for a full 60 seconds. This will truly test your endurance and leave your core burning.
In summary, this 3-minute plank challenge is a great way to test your core strength and stability. With a combination of forearm planks, leg raises, arm extensions, and opposite arm and leg lifts, you’ll feel the burn in all the right places. Give it a try and see how long you can hold on!
*This is not medical advice. If you have undiagnosed pain or are new to exercise, always consult a healthcare professional before starting this or any new program.*
For more tips like this, follow me on social media!